I got nominated for this beautiful award by farheen siddiqui. Jazak Allah Khair, Sister. Only my second award in seven months.
I am so very sorry. I don’t know how I missed out upon this. Its been over a month to when I received it.
Only Allah knows. 🙂
Lets start with the one who nominated me.
Seriously, its a very kind gesture of you Ma’am, to have me nominated. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I fantasize farheen siddiqui’s all-round skills in writing. She has a vast, splendid variety of thoughts. And most importantly she reminds me of Allah more and more with every word I read of her. Do check her blog fellas.
Lets discuss Liebster now.
Okay so first off, what exactly is it about? Just like every other award on WordPress, the Liebster Award is a way of showing appreciation, connecting with and getting to know one another better. After getting nominated if you choose to accept the award you have to answer some questions given to you by the person who nominated you, share some facts about yourself and then nominate other bloggers who you think deserve the award.
– Insert the liebster award logo in your post
– Thank and link those who nominated you
– (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself! lol
– Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 100 followers
– Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
– Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
– Include instructions of the process in your post
I think it’s okay if you don’t follow all the rules though, like the less-than-100-followers rule. Let it be 200.
Now 11 facts about me: (I loved to mention these here online. Very few know that. Very few know me even :P)
- I am very, very passionate. Be it anything. My uttermost passions are writing and football, and coffee. This again goes by the way I define passion. Check out about me to find more. About passion, don’t search for coffee there. 😛
- Umm..I love kids. I just love them. And the strangest thing is that they love me too. Ahha 😀
Well its an art to be able to impress kids. I buy them gifts and give them chocolates at regular intervals. I had no other way. And eh, I take them on ride quite often. And sometimes I prepare coffee for them. 😛
- I think a lot. I might shut everything up by 11:00 PM; but to shut my eyes genuinely, I need another 4-5 hours.
There have been a lot of nights that I spared sleepless, just because I wasn’t finished with my thoughts.
I restrict my thoughts when it comes to questioning Allah. I can’t think beyond my comprehension anyway. Anyway. Coffee helps. 😛
- I am both emotional and sensitive. Strange for a guy. Right? But, I am happier to have actually been born that way.
See, its humanity that has suffered with us being ignorant. I just can’t see anyone hurt because of me. I can’t smile when anyone’s sad. I just can’t. Needless to captivate my motives. They’re all clear. Coffee turns me into a different person though. 😛
- I love to eat. Non-veg! heheee…:P I just love the crispiness of the dishes my Dearest Mom readies. And I literally travel for two hours to go to my favorite restaurant and dine there being away from home. I love to eat things that I like. I go crazy. Mouth watering? Yeah! I feel it. And it had to end with a cup of coffee or else I am not eating anything. 😛
- I love bike riding. Give me any bike and I will make it presentable to you to ride upon it(not those with paddles kinda, please… :P) . I will go to my favorite coffee stop even if that means 20 kms. 😛
- I don’t often get angry. Wait! Yeah I do. But, I am a Wolverine to my anger. I seize over it very soon. But, whenever I do get angry I just turn into a tacit mum. Give me a cup of coffee and I open up again. 😛
- I fancy shoes to an extent you can’t even comprehend. I have a collection of my favorite brands like Nike(sneaker), Reebok(canvas), Puma(slip-on; the casuals of Puma are great), UCB(slip-on; my latest addition) and Lotto(sports). (I don’t know why I always miss upon Adidas.) I remember how I would wear one all day and whenever I had to enter my room and I find my Mom there in, I just go on all-toes standards promising Mom that I would clear the carpets later. Just one instance I commended as I recalled randomly. 🙂 Old days. And then that day’s coffee gets cancelled by Momma. 😛
- I don’t like being clicked. I just don’t. Never had I found myself looking more than average in a picture clicked by anyone but me. hehee…. 😀 (I’m serious.) You can click me with a cup of coffee in my hand with me looking at my favorite cup . But, only if you want, haan 😛
- I cook. I wash my clothes by myself(most of them). I even iron them. I keep my room clean. Well, these were my hostel stuffy. But, I keep my shoes clean as well! The shoe thing can drain my mind. Like if someone stepped at it by mistake even if the place is hell crowded to spare even an extra foot. I am not gonna spare him. I will stare him to death. Wooh! Spare the death instant. Lets talk about coffee. 😛
- I am a grammar Nazi. I just hate typing errors. Literally. I wonder if it is socially acceptable to press the key very near to the assigned key on your keyboard or touchscreen.
How can people do this even and not be sorry.
Well! Give me a cup of coffee.
Now ANS to Questions:
Ques: Explain meaning of your name?
Ans: My pen name, Saiz, is a name assigned to me by myself that has no meaning in any dictionary or thesaurus in this world for sure.
And my name is Ahmad, Ahmad Jamal (in “007” style ;).
Well! ‘Ahmad’ is another name of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sal’lal_lahu A’laihi Wa_sal’lam). And ‘Jamal’ means ethereal beauty. Actually, “Jamal” is an Arabic word. And trust me when I say, “Jamal” only beseems for our beloved Prophet. So, ‘Ahmad Jamal’ means ‘the ethereal beauty of Prophet Muhammad(Sal’lal_lahu A’laihi Wa_sal’lam). 🙂
PS- I just love to speak up the meaning of name. Jazak Allah for giving me this opportunity first up. 🙂
Ques: If got a chance to live in any other part of the world which it would be and Why?
Ans: Well! That’s my question. ehehhe…
I would to live in Switzerland. I have always imagined myself sitting on a bench under the crimson red autumn leaves from evening till the bleakness of the sky. So, to revive this fantasy of mine I would love to live there. Actually, not too many people being around is also a strong reason.
Ques: Why blogging?
Ans: Because in the end only the things people said are remembered and not the people themselves. I want o be remembered as person that defined love in a way no one has ever been able to. There is a very strong reason why I talk about love so much. First, is the humanitarian standards have lost it way. Second, is that only love can help us regain the lost possessions.
Ques: Best thing about blogging?
Ans: Meeting equally and sometimes more talented writers at one place. And secondly, it feels like another family. Like waiting for each other’s posts and, liking and commenting upon them.
Ques: Your adventurous idea?
Ans: Mountain hiking. Yeah. Someday I want to pack up and travel alone to this place.
Ques: Any Quranic quote which really affects you? (For non muslim write any quote which you really like)
Ans: There are many. But the best that affects me is: “Good Men are for Good Women”. Now you know why I love neing called a romantic writer. (I’m talking to the one who nominated me. 😛 😀
Ques: Are you chocoholic or shopaholic?
Ans: Well! I was a chocoholic before. But, when I read about pork assistance in chocolates then I left it considering it haraam. And yeah, I am a shopaholic. Fashion has touched me in essence. I love shopping online most of the times. As when the delivery boy comes, its like a gift from me to the special me. Introvert? No way. I am real. 😉 😀
Ques: Your one hobby which really switches you on?
Ans: Cooking. Since I had learnt cooking, even if I had gone as guest to someone’s house, I would turn in my steps straight to kitchen and sort of play my hands on the spatula. I love cooking for my friends. They call me up at their places most of the times. (For Non-Veg, of course).
Ques: Your idea of motivating people?
Ans: Going up to them and asking to come for lunch or dinner. Spending some quality time discussing their issues. Meanwhile, letting them know that they can open their heart out to me. Speaking up the things I want to, without them knowing it that this was my motive of taking them out with me. Giving them time to think upon what I said. Finishing our lunch or dinner. Me paying. Heading back to our destinations. That’s what I do. Making people happy. 🙂 (Show them love; everybody needs it.)
Ques:Your favorite dish?
Ans: Chicken Biryani. (Only My Dearest Mom’s cooked. Needless to mention.)
Ques: Anything which really switches you off?
Ans: People getting angry with me. Sometimes I joke, they don’t get it. It really makes me feel like nothing is better for me now. 😦
Now here goes my nominees: (So many Muslimah sisters in them. Not being partial, just the low followers or already getting nominated thing. Or else I would have nominated the whole of my centurion follow list of fellas.)
MUSINGS OF AN INDIAN AUSSIE HIJABI– She’s both humorous and sincere. I don’t know how. Impeccable, some people. 🙂
Do check her blog mates.
Flickering Lanterns– “Sarcasm Queen” is what I would call her. She is an artist too. A poetess. And a photographer. Countless blessings. Don’t you believe me? Watch it then.
Click that linking flickers. 🙂
tanveer1998 – He is an extremely talented poet. He is outstanding at such an age.
Follow him, please.
Hell’e Chante– Her peoms are simply awesome. Honestly speaking, she inspired me with “Simple words, deeper meanings” thing. Even she doesn’t know this.
identity17– She is extremely flawless when it comes to poetry. A wonderful one.
Follow her. 🙂
Sulphurman– He is very, very commanding with his words. Holds you all along.
Follow him mates and you’ll know why. 🙂
abuzarabz– He is new to wordpress but not new to writing. He needs followers to get boosted. My brother. 🙂
Please, follow him
Khushboo writes..– She is impressive with her composing skills. She depicts her thoughts crystal clear. Few I have seen do it, one I met. 🙂
Follow her mates.
IshmaImroz– She is wondrous. She is beautifully talented. I admire her for her commenting thoughts upon the society in a poetic prose form.
Check out her blog.
hoydeninheels – She is talented and needs encouragement more than accusations.
Do check her blog once. And follow her.
Estimating infinity– What a writer! Marvelous. I wait for her post every time.
Here are my questions:
- Writers are more humane. How far do you agree with my sentence? Why or why not?
- What’s your purpose in life? You only live once. YOLO. Right?
- Why blogging? Any specific best thing about it?
- What’s you fashion taste? Party taste?
- What’s your say upon ‘love’? (I am curious to know this).
- Any Quranic quote which really affects you? (For Non Muslim friends, write any quote which you really like)
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years or so?
- Your one hobby which really switches you on?
- Your idea of motivating people?
- Your favorite dish?
- Anything which really switches you off?
I hope you accept this award and have fun with it. If you had already been nominated before then its your choice. But, honestly, I would have loved hearing from all of those who I nominated.
Uff…went rounds writing this blog. The most tedious of all the 94 posts I have made upon this blog.
But, Finally. I am done.